Wednesday 11 November 2009

What a Cafufal

So there i was on Sunday night, relaxing after a 5hr ride with the lads, when i got a phone call from Steven, the night before UCB had released a press report stating i was riding for them, i was totally oblivious to this and needless to say i had all sorts of people enquiring about what was going on. Eventually i managed to sort everything out and i can re-confirm my old post that i am indeed riding for Hennebont and not UCB!

On a totally different note i had my yearly asthma review, a condition which i have suffered from since childhood, on Tuesday which i obviously passed with flying colours...i mean how unfit do you have to be to get breathless walking up a set of stairs!

Oh and i am still in need of a bike for next season, so if anyone out there can either do me a deal, or lend me one for the season which i will obviously return upon pain of death in September then please let me know.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment